About Me

My photo
LOVE YOUR LIFE, LIVE IT LARGE, CHASE AFTER YOUR DREAM(S) AND ABOVE ALL PUT GOD FIRST.... Holla joshuamwongera@yahoo.com; joshemguru@gmail.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

REBIRTH

I almost got sued by some of my friends for leaving MY BLOG unattended to for all that time.  It makes me smile, bearing in mind that some of them thought that I will not make it to the second blog post. Hehehe
That's why I love doing something that challenges me and makes my friends turn into hater to motivate me. In a nice way ;) <3
Anyway, just to clear the air, I will say that I was away from internet for a very long time and since I was in a precarious position financial wise I had no option. :(
Yes I quit my previous job and I also moved to another continent in search of greener pasture. I'm yet to find out if they really water their pasture over here to make it greener as the rumors have it. Meanwhile I have to cope up with some of the most stupid questions, phrases, comments and all that bull crap about my home land Africa (the nincompoops don't know if there's Kenya somewhere, anywhere in the world. Infact, they think  Africa is a country, more of a village...lol) And you tell me that Americans aren't the most stupid combined with illiterate people on earth.

I don't wanna start off on the wrong foot with them just when I got here. So, I will just preserve it for the next post.
For those who keep on bugging n teasing me with these question about the accent, I will make it clear. No I haven't got that American Nigga accent, but I will say that I am looking forward to it......
In Short I'M BACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment