Let the whole world witness it now, I love you more than life itself dear
The only lady, that my weak self could not restrain from dropping a tear
A thin line there is between love and emotional pain which I had to bear
All my efforts came to fruitless end then, but I will knock again this year
All because I love you more now.
Many are times we had together as one and talking about us in ambiguity
Beauty so conspicuous to all, can I counter the crowd or it will be total iniquity
Towards me, my heart is always at ease when I know it is you, talk of equity
Henceforth, my trust in you is soo deep that I still believe your sincerity
That makes me love you more.
They said we were a mistake, too bad they exhibited such an impugning attitude
Will you please help me prove them wrong one day with our love soo vastitude
That we cant see beyond it, they've got to see our love's prodigious magnitude
Zap all the negative energy evinced and believe as they say, faith is an aptitude
Of the spirit, all we've got to do is believe and follow our love's latitude
If you still retain yours.
I'll be waiting for you in my heart, you just need to find your way because all other are not working out.

No comments:
Post a Comment