About Me

My photo
LOVE YOUR LIFE, LIVE IT LARGE, CHASE AFTER YOUR DREAM(S) AND ABOVE ALL PUT GOD FIRST.... Holla joshuamwongera@yahoo.com; joshemguru@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

TRUTH BE TOLD

It was the most spectacular scene I have ever witnessed to date;Watching her sleep off! (NOT ON THE BED)
Many talk of watching nature and sunsets as their most blatant sights to date, but to me, that was nature at it's best. Who can negate such a crystal clear feeling? She and I did.. One thing I regretted for a long time. Was I to be blamed? I believe not.


But I no longer beat myself up over such petty issue. Well, it was not petty as put since my heart had decided to malfunction and instead of pumping blood to other body parts and organs it was now involved in some other inexplicable activities I'm yet to understand without consulting me first. Was that what you people call love? If any of you knows what love is feel free to indulge me because I would really like to know!

There's this guy, a good friend of mine who also happens to be my Pastor. He once told me that for any break up I go through I have earned myself a scar in my heart and spirit and I was like WTH I should go and see a Doctor to confirm this via a scan. He went on to explained to me that whenever one loves, his spirit is involved directly and so the heartbreak leaves the spirit wounded so much that in the next relationship your spirit will always hold back to averse wounds as such inflicted earlier. That got me thinking we the current generation are doomed. 

Take an example with me. I have been through two terrible instances that correlate to the description above. In the first instance I was in fully. I loved her she loved me and that's all I know. So that's a scar right there because it really hurt bad when we had to part for good. In the second scenario as I have put it up there, I never got a chance to let go of everything there was to give like in the first instance. But still the bond was stronger than the first's. Yap, than the first's!

So that means that for any lady that will end up with me, she will have to help me get over two memories that are semi-permanently implanted on my heart, soul and spirit. Too bad!! Hahahaha....... (I pity her)


Now driving my point home, we all know of a close friend, a relative, a boyfriend, a girlfriend or maybe we ourselves have gone through terrible strings of heartbreaks. Just count all of them today and know how many scars you have inflicted on your spirit. I bet some of your spirits are bandaged like zombies because of the number of scars they have.. Lol

A thought for today, whenever you are out of a relationship you better slow down, after all you are just giving your future spouse a hard time because of the number of scars you will bring to his/her life later on. 

I decided to blog this after one of my lady friends came to me seeking me to talk to his dude who happens to be my friend too. NAMES WITHHELD. Apparently, the dude told her that he likes to see her sad since she looks beautiful when she is sad. Lol.. Idiotic right?
So next time your heart forgets it's work like mine once did, just ask yourself, "is it worth it? Where is this headed to? Can I live without it for now?"  I think those questions will help you know your way at that particular time.

Ya'll have a blessed week.
By the way, I am not the subject in this story. That's another persons ordeal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment