About Me
- JOSHUA MUREGA MWONGERA
- LOVE YOUR LIFE, LIVE IT LARGE, CHASE AFTER YOUR DREAM(S) AND ABOVE ALL PUT GOD FIRST.... Holla joshuamwongera@yahoo.com; joshemguru@gmail.com
Monday, July 18, 2011
SAY HALLO TO MY FRIENDS
Gosh, I hate Mondays. I think we should write a petition to God and ask him to be "throwing" us from Sunday to Tuesday thus jumping Mondays. Don't you all agree with me?/ I think that would work......
By the way, good morning. I'm just from doing my laundry and it sucks being me at the moment. Can you imagine me doing my laundry in the morning? Yes, in the morning. Monday morning!!! I had to do it today because the lady who does it for me said that I'm paying her peanuts. She thinks she can get similar amount by sitting by the road side and singing for people. At least that's what she told me. I didn't think I could be accused of that since I'm always the first one to complain of meager salary wherever I get a job, Atwoli himself, that KOTU guy knows me!!
Don't start pointing fingers here, get the end of the story first. I was hit by surprise just like you when that lady accused me of that felony vehemently. Actually, most of the time I was not in a position reach that lady and so I would leave my load of clothes to Max and the service fee too. If you can quite remember from the previous blog, I promised to introduce Max to you. Y'all say Hallo to Max... ;) :) :D
Now, for those of you who don't know how it is like to be conned, I suggest you befriend Max for one hour. By the way, did I mention to you that he is a Financial adviser? Well, that's what his business cards suggest. Lol.
Just before I forget to clear the air about that laundry lady, I will just tell you that whatever I gave Max to hand over to the said lady was more than enough. Now you help me make that judgment, what happened that the money was not enough??
There's another side of Max that will just make you die laughing. Hardly a few months ago I was watching the movie "Tron Legacy". I bet most of you know it. It hit the cinema early this year and it's a science fiction movie, very nice imaginary technology. The kind of tech you can picture in your head when you're thinking crazy and weird stuff.
It was on an evening and Max was done with the days job. He meets me watching that movie and instead of asking me to start it over nicely so that he can follow through too, he does the usual, disturbance. Apparently, science fiction movies are his favorite genre of movies. So you can try to picture the kind of disturbance that was flying around. Well, he succeeded in his quest. He's very good at his game when he focuses!!... At that particular time I just felt like I could leave the whole house to him and walk out. But, I'm better than that. :) I had some other ideas.
My mind was busy generating some of the best diabolic ideas one can ever think of getting back at an "enemy". At last, I settled for one. I was going to prank him like never before. All that took like 30 seconds or so, I wish my mind was that fast when it came to thinking of how to meet lecturers deadlines.
Here comes the best part :D ..!! I decided to start the movie over and as I was doing so I was able to convince Max that the movie was "Digitally Enhanced" in reality (I don't know what that is too). Lol... Since he had previewed a bit of it and saw lots of tech plus I had some new shades on he bought the idea. My plan was working perfectly. I threw in one line that carried all the weigh just before I played the movie, and told him, "Ooh. Did I mention to you that one of the best features of this movie is that it's digital effects are enhanced upto the TV screen?" and he answered in curiosity, "How. What do you mean?" I replied, "You, actually don't need to use a remote on the TV and DVD player. The TV screen has been 'Touch Enabled' by the movie like the android cell phones"
Guess what!! He couldn't wait for the movie to start over so that he could command it by touching the TV screen and he was soo damn serious that he vowed to astonish his friends with it. LOL.. You can all imagine what was happening when the movie started and the DVD player was requesting "Play to proceed". Max was all over the screen pressing everything, Lol, and when he realized it was not working he knew at once that he was punked. I was on the ground laughing. If I didn't faint of laughter that day, then I will never faint of it ever!!!
He just walked out silently and up to date he has never touched that movie.
En that's Max for you.
As we go on we shall visit other few characters that make my life complete. But for now, I leave you with Max.
N.B: If you don't see any blog post from me any time soon just report to the police and inform them of my murder by Max.
En that's me when I'm not into poetry..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment